SIDDHI RUBBER :
|Minimum Order Quantity||1000 Kg|
|Type Of Bitumen||Bitumen Emulsion|
|Packaging Type||PP Bag|
|Pack Size(Kilogram)||25 KG|
Traditionally, aggregates and bitumen are heated to a temp of 150C for construction of pavements. It is extremely important to maintain stipulated temperatures at the time of producing the mix, laying and compaction. Failure to adhere to these temperature requirements could lead to reduced durability for the pavements. There are enormous challenges to maintain these temperature requirements in
- high rainfall areas as intermittent rain throughout the year affect production and laying of mixes
- high attitude or snow-bound areas as mix gets solidified quickly
- winter conditions
- long transit distance between the hot mix plant and the project site
- undue delay in laying the mix
- These challenges lead to wide spread usage of Cold Mix technology.
Cold mix when used as paving mix can offer following advantages.
- Cold Mix allows construction in all seasons and even with wet aggregates.
- Cold mix is made up of custom designed Cationic Bitumen Emulsions and aggregates.
- Cold mixes can be produced with a wide variety of equipment, either on-site, with in-place pulverizers, mixer/pavers, or at central plants. Both blade- and paver-laid mixes are commonly used. Mixing and laydown equipment is essentially the same as that for hot mix production.
- Cold Mix eliminates heating of aggregate and binder. This results in energy savings and overall reduced cost as compared to typical hot mix
- Environmental friendly and conserves energy.
- It can be easily prepared using small set up on site.
- Cold mix is particularly suited for construction of roads in remote and isolated areas of a country where plant produced hot mix may have set before reaching site.
- Cold mix can be laid during wet or humid condition also.
- Production Capacity: 500000KG
- Delivery Time: As Per Client
- Packaging Details: Good Packing